Who Powers You
At Sequachee Valley Electric Cooperative, we spend a lot of time talking about electricity. But it's time to recognize an energy source that makes an even greater impact on our community: the power of human connections. While electricity brightens our homes, people brighten our days. While electricity fuels our workplaces, people fuel our dreams. That is why we're launching a contest to honor inspirational members of our co-op communities.
Who has made a positive difference in your life? Fill-out this nomination form to nominate him or her. The person you nominate could win $100 for him or herself and $1,000 for the cause he or she supports.
1. Due date for nominations is the 20th of each month, January - October 2017. Nominations received after the 20th will be held for the next month. Those not recognized the month nominated will be considered in following months.
2. One nominee will be recognized in the SVEC section of The Tennessee Magazine March-December 2017. Each will receive a $100 cash award.
3. In April 2018, one of the individuals will be named the overall winner and will be further recognized by a $1,000 donation to the cause or civic organization of his or her choice. SVEC members will be allowed to vote for their favorite nominee in the competition for the overall winner. Details for voting will be announced at voting time.
4. All nominees and nominators must be members of Sequachee Valley Electric Cooperative, must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident.
5. Each SVEC member can nominate only one person.
6. SVEC employees and their immediate families are not allowed to participate in the contest or win contest prizes.